According to the trend (although unscientific!)in the Hancock extended family... this will be a BOY. Hey what could be any better??? If it were twins!!
From a grandma of 10 grandson, 3 granddaughters... the honest to goodness truth is that "it just doesn't matter."
I'm guessing...you'll have another boy! I have a feeling we're having another boy too...But I am hoping for a girl for us both :-) Definitely let us know as soon as you can!
10 comments:
I SO badly want you to have a girl!
I vote for a girl too!
GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!!! GO TEAM PINK!!!
two boys??? this one HAS to be a girl! :)
According to the trend (although unscientific!)in the Hancock extended family... this will be a BOY. Hey what could be any better??? If it were twins!!
From a grandma of 10 grandson, 3 granddaughters... the honest to goodness truth is that "it just doesn't matter."
I'm going to say a girl.
I'm guessing...you'll have another boy! I have a feeling we're having another boy too...But I am hoping for a girl for us both :-) Definitely let us know as soon as you can!
I am guessing Boy...but i am hoping for a little girl so you aren't too out numbered!:)
GIRL!! But you do make cute boys so either way is going to be super fun.
I think boy!
Post a Comment