Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
Congrats!!!!
Yeah!! How exciting!
FUN TIMES!
Congrats on ANOTHER boy! He will have plenty of clothes!
wow lots of boys in your household!!!!
Nathaniel will know just what it's like for his three boys. Jeej knows all about being the youngest of three. He remembers times of being sat on and made to say stuff. Though his mom says the older two were always so sweet and gentle. God bless you.
Congratulations! Us too! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU DO WITH BOYS???!!!
You are destined to be a mother of wonderful missionaries! Congratulations to the Hancock family!
Yay! What wonderful news. You were right! =)
congratulations!! You make such cute little boys!
Congrats on another stud! Can't wait to meet him! Tabitha will be next ;)
Congratulations! I will be sure to make your carseat cover now that I know you are having a boy. Do you want any certain types of fabric?
I just looked as this quickly and saw the two pics and thought "what! Fizz is having twins?" haha I'm not too bright
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congrats!!!!
Yeah!! How exciting!
FUN TIMES!
Congrats on ANOTHER boy! He will have plenty of clothes!
wow lots of boys in your household!!!!
Nathaniel will know just what it's like for his three boys. Jeej knows all about being the youngest of three. He remembers times of being sat on and made to say stuff. Though his mom says the older two were always so sweet and gentle. God bless you.
Congratulations! Us too! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU DO WITH BOYS???!!!
You are destined to be a mother of wonderful missionaries! Congratulations to the Hancock family!
Yay! What wonderful news. You were right! =)
congratulations!! You make such cute little boys!
Congrats on another stud! Can't wait to meet him! Tabitha will be next ;)
Congratulations! I will be sure to make your carseat cover now that I know you are having a boy. Do you want any certain types of fabric?
I just looked as this quickly and saw the two pics and thought "what! Fizz is having twins?" haha I'm not too bright
Post a Comment