Cameron walking along. I love his little strut, and just wanted to capture it.
Cameron was eating piggy-style and I tried to catch it, but he caught me first. Later in the video, William comes to sit by me and is watching Cameron through the screen which is why he keeps saying "that's 'Cannon'".
A few of Cameron's words. They're difficult to hear, but he's sure adorable. His first word (besides 'momma') was 'amen'. This was likely the result of saying 'amen' 100 times after every prayer trying to get William to say it. William is just sassy like that. He'll say the whole prayer (with daddy's promptings) but then just smile when it's time for 'amen'.

5 comments:
Felicity - cameron is so cute. I love his walk - almost a run! And he was just adorable in his high chair! Love it.
Those are beautiful boys. I love that William loves his old jammies.
So cute! I love the jammies. That is cracking me up. Boys are so fun.
That is so cute that William remembered his PJ's what a cute kid. I love Cameron talking and eating in his chair. He seems so happy! Man they are both growing up so fast. Thanks for posting. Logan said "Oh cute" when he saw your posts. Miss ya!
Ha! We get nothing from William but the "amen". He's so happy it's over!
Post a Comment