Thursday, November 19, 2009
Say "Cheese"
Yesterday I took out the boys to try to get some shots of the two of them together. It would take a miracle, I knew, but I had to try anyway. No such miracles granted, and in a total of 45 shots I got 2 that are worth posting for their loveliness and 2 that just need to be posted for posterity's sake.
Such a silly boy. Every time he sees me with the camera he gets this fabulous camera-worthy smile and charges at me. I think to get this one I reached out one hand to hold him back so I could actually focus and capture that sweetness!
"Smile with Daddy" resulted with both boys (one unknowingly in a messy diaper and the other exhausted) sobbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the posterity shots. Great job. What beautiful boys. Great color!
These pictures are awesome! They just made me laugh. The boys sure do look handsome and I love the last shot...true life. :-)
ha! this post made me laugh out loud!
Excellent form on your tackle William! Soon the recruiters will be calling.
Post a Comment