Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Carol

In early December I was delighted to find A Muppet Christmas Carol at Costco! It became my goal to make sure that my kids love the movie as much as I do.

Mission accomplished.

As soon as I turn it on, BOTH of them are tuned out to the world for as many as 15 minutes. Today, even Curious George couldn't pull my William away. I LOVE how he knows the end word to each line of the opening song. The lighting is terrible (this was probably around 630 am), but I was trying to be as discreet as possible while filming so as to not distract my little performer. It's long (had to film the whole thing for his future amusement). Just turn up the volume and enjoy his silly scroogy singing voice for a little bit. :)



2 comments:

Cami said...

Must have. And MTI (muppet treasure island). Still have not gotten my kids to love muppets, but it's a goal.

Amber said...

I haven't seen any of these...will be trying to find them. That was so cute, he was totally singing. So awesome, thanks for sharing.