Oh man. I love the snow. Love watching it maybe more than playing in it these days, but still. William was very excited and anxious to go play. I bundled up the boys in what little snow clothes we have (poor Cameron was really poorly outfitted) and we headed out..... and lasted maybe 10 minutes. Cameron lasted only 5. First destination for him out the door was a big slush puddle that immediately soaked his shoes, socks and pants. Then he tripped IN the puddle and got his mittens and forehead/hat wet. Impressive. I like to think that it was still worth it. William lasted until his hands got too cold. Time to invest in better snow clothes for the kids maybe. ;)
Getting ready for the snow. In Germany I bought William some strumpfhosa (phonetically spelled. haha!).. basically warm tights for boys that they use instead of socks. Germans are pros at bundling up kids! I put the boys in them and they started dancing around. So Silly! I was asking William to show me his bum because there is the cutest lion on there!
William has become very concerned lately whenever Cameron cries in his crib and tells me to "go help cannon, momma!" If I'm not quick enough then William goes into Cameron's room, climbs into his crib and does his best to cheer him up. Ahh. That's love.... except for when he tries to bite him.

4 comments:
you're gonna need a trampoline come next spring to keep the energy outta those monkeys.
Oh how fun! Here's hoping we have a decent snowstorm so they can really go out and play!
yea for the snow. it lasted a lot longer than i thought it would. and playing in it made the boys really tired for naps.... we're ready for more! :)
That is so much snow! Fun times.
Post a Comment