Tuesday, January 19, 2010
January??
What is this weather?! Whatever it is, I LOVE it. It has struck me with serious spring fever. This afternoon Nathaniel and I took the boys out to the tot-lot (playground for all you Western dwellers) and I was able to get some fun[ny] pictures of the boys. Love them.
A signature of William: chewing on buttons. I can't tell you how many shirts he's chewed the buttons off of. Goofy kid!





My boys are growing up entirely too fast, but I wouldn't stop it for the world. I have so much fun with them! Cameron has more words than I can count and picks up many more words each day. William is getting better at communicating and we're working on talking instead of tantrums. Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yup, they grow up too fast. Good thing you've got another one coming, huh? ;)
It is amazing how fast they grow. I love these pictures. Your boys are so handsome. It makes me miss MD seeing you out at the park. I want to come play with you!
Post a Comment