Lately Cameron has been especially into mimicking whatever the grownups are doing. Child-appropriate substitutes simply will NOT do for this lad. He wants the paint roller in the paint pan, the vacuum, the dishwashing sponge, the broom (a major favorite to drag all over the house), etc. Last week he saw our friend working on putting up the nursery wall and HAD to try his hand at the washing/sanding of the wall as soon as he could. He's so funny with his attention to detail. He went and grabbed the stepping stool and found a towel and went to work. I could use this to my advantage one day! I'll just have to make sure that next time he has clothes on.
Cameron has also been talking up a storm. He uses words like 'juice', 'milk' ('uck'), 'wawa' very specifically as to what he wants. William didn't do that until well after 2. Today the child told me he had a dirty diaper! My little child prodigy. So far, I've got one that's bound for athletic scholarship and one that's bound for academic scholarship....*beaming mother*. Haha!

1 comment:
:) What a cute bum.
Post a Comment