Today was a special day for the Hancock Family. Andrew was blessed today at church by Nathaniel. I'm so grateful for the Priesthood authority in our family and that Nathaniel lives his life worthy of it. We're so grateful to our friends and family who traveled to share this great event. Andrew was blessed in the blessing gown that was worn by his brothers and mommy (and many other family members) for their blessings. My grandmother knit it long ago for my older sister. I love it. This afternoon we celebrated with our dear friends who also blessed their son today and another awesome couple. We're so grateful to have such great friends to party and eat cake with! We were too busy enjoying the fabulous weather and getting acquainted with our BBQ to take pictures though. I'm working on occasionally just being in and enjoying the moment rather than documenting every move. Tonight was successful and I think we all had a marvelous time. Love, love, love our great friends, house, and family.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These pictures are beautiful, and so was the occasion. I love to read about your family.
I love the photos (on this and all your other posts). I am glad that Robert was able to come out to the blessing.
Post a Comment