... but man, this kid can sleep.

His new bedroom. No sheets. We're classy, right? He's
supposed to be sleeping on that pirate coverlette. I had no idea it was so itty bitty when we bought it. Why can't Germans label their stuff "Toddler/Twin/Double, etc" instead of by cm?! We were
anxiously awaiting the arrival of our household things from MD only to find out that they somehow made it onto the wrong vessel and will get to us in a month. A MONTH. *breathing*. I'm trying to not freak out. (can ya tell?)

Poor kid was so excited to go see the Temple that he wore himself out, fell asleep, and only woke up when we got in the car to go home.

This is my favorite. HOW do you sleep like this?

... Another angle.

"I'm NOT TIRED!.... I'm not tired..... I'm... not.........."
6 comments:
Wow poor W, how do sleep in those positions. Lucie sleeps in he closet. I don't know which one is worse.
Another month....I am so sorry that is so bad. I am glad you begged for furniture. (A little to help you survive.) I'm so sorry! You are awesome and it will pass. William, William that crazy kid. I love all his positions. It was fun talking with you the other day I can't wait to do it again. :-)
Seriously, he is sleeping head down!?!?! Funny kid. Hope your furniture arrives sooner then expected.
i feel like i'm looking at pictures of myself... that head down off the bed is one of my favorites! go W!
Love the sleeping pics! I also love the dirty bare feet (yep we have a lot of those around here also ;-) and the homemade train tracks. So sorry you have to wait so long to get your stuff. That so totally stinks. Hang in there!
HA! That is awesome. I SO love that you captured all the poses.
Post a Comment