Thursday, October 21, 2010

fasanerie

The sunlight is so deceitful. I keep expecting simply crisp weather, but today when we went out it was in the 30s. Cameron keeps telling me that he doesn't need his coat or hat. It takes convincing and pointing out the cool features of them to get him to put them on.

Since William is such a *strong* personality, I used to worry that Cameron might just be steamrolled, but such is not the case! He's become quite the opinionated little bugger lately. It's incredibly obnoxious, and completely endearing at the same time. I can't believe how grown up he is!


Feeding the new donkeys.

Dearest C with his signature runny nose.


Our local fasanerie "uhu". I couldn't get my favorite (a big brown Owl with crayola-orange eyes) to look at me. Next time. I mean, really. What's a blog post without an uhu?

2 comments:

ZaRose and Persephone said...

i really like camerons hair like that!

brandy said...

Thats a Great Grey Owl! We have one at work, very cool...