Or ... well, not so much "pro" as "work in progress".
For the lazy mouse-clickers, here's a lil' sampling:
Maybe it's an just emotional attachment, but I'm in love with this picture of my mom with sweet baby Cameron. She has a true gift with all babies.


As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be involved in photography. I'm just incredibly shy when it comes to exhibiting talents. I'm more of a "hide your light under a bushel" kind of girl. This may very well go nowhere, but it makes me happy. I have to do one brave thing before I'm 30, right? :)

13 comments:
your pics look great! You should def. pursue it!
I love them!
beautiful! Let your light so shine.
Girl, I think having three little boys in three years , as well as making a huge international move, all qualify as being VERY BRAVE and should make you feel ready to turn 30 ;-) your pics are gorgeous and you have such talent. You can definitely make a great business out of it!
Looks fantastic!! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I tried looking at them on my phone and it was going way to slow but now that I had a chance to look at all the pics on my computer, they look great. Love how the watermark looks too. :)
SO darling!! Way to go, woman!! Keep up the great work!!!!! You certainly have an eye for memories!
love love love it!!!
They all are BEAUTIFUL! Your water mark is darling too! Way to go my dear!:)
Felicity, I love to check your blog BECAUSE of the pictures--you have got some talent. Thanks for sharing.
Lora Ricks Hulbert
Utterly lovely. I'm so glad you are sharing!
I think your pictures are amazing. I am in awe when I see countless adorable pictures of your family with gorgeous lighting and everything else. Keep up the good work.
I think it's all lovely! That reminds me that I have a broken link on my site, and that it's not as cute as yours. :) Good luck!!
Post a Comment