Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Playing

Dang, I uploaded these backwards. Oh well! Yesterday while the younger boys were sleeping I decided to take pictures of William after he demanded "Mommy! Take a picture of my scissors!" Recently at school he's been exposed to scissors so we finally went and got a couple kid pairs. He'll sit at the table and just cut into a piece of paper until then thing is almost confetti. Funny kid is so proud of his new skill. Then, mid pictures, Andrew woke up. The light was bad, but the baby is beautiful. Nathaniel saw the some of them and told me that it looked like Andrew was starring in a horror film. HAHA. So here's the poster for the new movie!:

It's that center picture that got him the lead in the first every baby horror movie! ;)

I LOVE these little baby hands.

So. Andrew started crawling at 6 months, and now at 8 months he's pulling himself up. However, he still can't be bothered to sit up as that would require staying in one boring place. Here Andrew is at his recent favorite lookout point: spying on our neighbor as he re-landscapes his garden.


William made this face just for the camera. We might need to work on his posing skills. I'll bet his daddy could give him some pointers. :)

Scissors. I love my funny boy!


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Baby Scream. It would probably scare me. :)

Cami said...

Awesome Baby Scream. That middle pictures is SO great! Love the collage. Scissors are SUCH an excitement the first time they are introduced!