My children have a variety of talents and gifts...
Note to self: knit only when the kids are sleeping.
And now William...
William has been VERY into drawing lately. I was astonished as these random non-distinguishable scribbles/blobs evolved into actual faces, pumpkins and ghosts. Out of the blue last week he said "I'm going to draw a 'W'"... and he did. And an 'A'. And a 'C' (for his brothers).
Yesterday William asked for a pen and paper and said "I'm going to write my name."
And....
He did.
*Readers, fear not. I won't endlessly post my kids' pictures that primarily his parents think are awesome and everyone else thinks are junk... just let a proud momma beam for a minute here. :) I know every kid reaches this point, and many kids at ages far younger than my big boy. But it's just a milestone that blows me away! He's growing up so fast.
Here is another drawing that made my jaw drop. He first drew the picture, then colored it in, and then told me about it. Great job, buddy!Love these little monsters. I even love that Cameron loves my helping me knit with my "setting noodles" (not sure why he can't quite manage to say 'knitting needles' haha!). Andrew eating the flour--- I love that a little less. But I still love that baby.


6 comments:
Kids truly sleep in the most bizarre positions. At least they do sleep.
I love that william can express himself through art. What a great outlet. His name looks great too!
I LOVE when they start drawing! Preston is only just getting into it and I THRILL every time I see a dinosaur and a cave man or three soldiers on a pirate ship :)
Fiz, your kids are sooo cute! I love this post, I was couldn't stop smiling/giggling while I was reading it!! I miss you guys!
Wow! That sleeping-while-hanging-out-of-his-seat talent is pretty impressive. That made me laugh out loud.
Setting noodles!!!! you just made my day little man! Oh, I'm breathless! You brag all you want friend. These are the moments of life that MUST be celebrated and remembered.
it is so fun when they start to draw. and writing their names? also fun but it is definitely a sign they're growing up. sniff.
and the nibbles in the flour? at least it's not mice!
Post a Comment