Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tux Tuesday

Poor Cameron. He walked out of his room, protesting a nap, just as Annie (N's sister) and I were making our way to check out the light in the kids toyroom (aka- my make-shift studio [minus the lights, still waiting for an adapter for those...grrr.]). The light was decent! Poor Cameron was roped in as our little model because I have a Tux in his size that William wore for my sister's wedding a couple years ago. We got pictures of all the kids to some extent (nearly all of William are mid-tantrum, and Andrew mid-slobber), but this post is for the middle child to shine. Enjoy.

I'd just taken off the tux to revisit the nap situation... enter: Toga-Cameron. This boy is never without his blanket!


Dang it, he's gorgeous!
Are we DONE yet, Mom?
Never, son. Never.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

So adorable. These pictures will be so wonderful to look back at.

Miss M said...

very dapper.

Jeri said...

Those are done without lights!? Looks like you don't need them! Cute stuff!

Lora said...

I love it! Tell me how you did that!

Cami said...

What a cutie. I'm skipping the lights myself--you just need backdrops and daylight! Very fun though. He's nice to pose. Jane is ridiculous.