Friday, February 18, 2011

"Wicked" Addicted

Hello, Fans! Prepare to be amazed by my boys' singing abilities .... or ... entertained, at the very least. My sister's friend, Heidi Jo, is amazing though. She sketch animated a scene of 'Wicked' and my boys are now her #1 fans. I think they've watched this about 100 times. Watch it. It is incredible!

Enjoy the fruits of the boys addiction:



William is holding my calendar as his song book. haha!






I can't help it. I laugh out loud every time I watch them. Love these boys!

4 comments:

Brandon and Tabitha Manikowski said...

They are so cute! I love that W was using your calendar.

Cami said...

That is much cooler than Jane being addicted to and singing along to "There's a Zombie on Your Lawn" video from Plants vs. Zombies.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Gilbert said...

Felicity!
I've just seen this! I know both you and Tamar have tried to e-mail it to me but somehow didn't work out! I love it so much! Thanks so much for sharing! Brought me so much joy to see you kids enjoying it so much! Thanks you!

Heidi Jo