The first thing to go from the long list of things to de-clutter for spring was the blog! It was just too busy. If there are links you'd like for people you used to blogstalk via me, let me know. ;)
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Spring Cleaning
It was such a gorgeous day today! So beautiful, I couldn't be bothered to clean my house at all. Instead we went out to play for a couple hours at a park. Hopefully the boys will sleep past 5 tomorrow morning....
The first thing to go from the long list of things to de-clutter for spring was the blog! It was just too busy. If there are links you'd like for people you used to blogstalk via me, let me know. ;)
Andrew kept picking the little daisies and putting them in his mouth. Ahh, this stage! I'm constantly having to fish out whatever bit of paper (his favorite) or other junk he's put in his mouth.
German playgrounds are the *coolest*. This thing sort of acts like a trampoline in that if you're on one side with both kids at the other side and you jump! your kids will bounce a couple feet in the air. Love it.
When I was first pregnant with William my friend Mendy told me how great boys are because they love and adore their moms. True and true. :) Today Cameron kept picking little daisies too-- but instead of eating the ones he found he brought them to me as my 'presents'. Having three little boys can feel endlessly INSANE, but it's also incredibly amazing. I wouldn't trade it for anything (so long as I have some ice cream in the freezer to keep me sane)...
The first thing to go from the long list of things to de-clutter for spring was the blog! It was just too busy. If there are links you'd like for people you used to blogstalk via me, let me know. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a beautiful day. I love the daisies too. What a sweet little dude. Thanks for sharing.
what sweet boys you have! oh no!!! I usually click on "jeri" when I stop by your blog...is that creepy??? i hope not.:)
i want to jump on that thing.... how fun!
Mendy is true. Little boys LOVE their mamas :)
I love the presents! Van always brings me "yellow flowers", read dandelions. I put them in a little cup with water for a few days and love that he thought of me.
Post a Comment