Monday, September 10, 2012

Ramba Zamba!

Aug 8

Have I mentioned how spoiled I've been this summer? With Andrew being 2 1/2 and VERY capable of navigating even complicated play structures (this kid is resourceful!), I've been free to sit back quite a bit more at playgrounds for the first time in 5 1/2 years. My kids are all little Mr. Independent and are happy to roam off and explore, as long as they know where to find me. It's been fabulous... for all of us.

Aunt Tamar came out to visit us (yay!) and our first motion of business was to make good on a promise to take the boys to one of the fabulous indoor play parks here. Tamar was a hero, and happily went along with this scheme, and was only mildly traumatized (as we all were... *shudder*) by a very unfortunately designed caterpillar... which will remain un-pictured, for the sake of all mankind. 

 This part of the play structure is where you shoot foam balls into a inclosure below. It's fabulous. I will miss this place when we leave Germany!

 Conquering the inflatable pyramid! I can't tell you what a challenge this was, especially for someone in socks!

The man-eating alligator slide... haha. Tamar and William holding on for dear life as the alligator tries to swallow them. ;) William was *terrified* of this slide a year ago.  

 Inside the chompers.

50-cent go-carts. Bargain! Andrew would have stayed on all day!

 Inside the unfortunate catipillar. Tamar is one up on me, I couldn't get in the dang thing... Seriously. I was too afraid that if I managed to get in, I wouldn't' be able to get OUT.

 *love*

 Manning the guns!

 Woohoo all 3 boys in one picture! Building a giant-lego house.

 "Jumping Jacks" William style. 

 "Crack the egg"... not hard with Cameron. ;)



1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I absolutely CANNOT show the girls these pics. They would lose it completely because they LOVE that place.

Who am I kidding. They love all things German. They still ask to go back to Germany on a daily basis even though we left 10 months ago. *sigh*

P.S. That caterpillar is new. There used to be an awesome inflatable slide there. BOOOO.