Sorry Fans!
Apparently my fanatic picture posting has finally led me to meet our image quota for the blog! Please stand by while I try to resolve this issue... ;) I'll either move the blog, or cough up the $30 a year!
Love,
Felicity & Boys!
Friday, December 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Create a new email account and add that email account as a blog author
You are kidding. that has yet to happen to me. didn't even know that could.
You are kidding. that has yet to happen to me. didn't even know that could.
I got in when Google paid storage was only $5 per year for 20GB. Now the price has gone way up. But if you keep the images at 2048px, you can upload as many as you want for free.
http://support.google.com/picasa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1224181
Wow, didn't know that was possible.....
Post a Comment