Wow... Time has flown. I can't believe it's already been so long since this day! I had to wake William up, as we were really still on summer hours-- sleeping until 7 or so, which is now when he has to be at the bus stop!
Big boy excited for his new adventure. He's waited for a year to go to "Jonah's school" (a good friend that started Kindergarten last year).
Why look at Mom, when I can point out the moon?!
Every morning, he loves to point this out-- especially now as when we go to the bus stop it's still pitch dark out.
See that blur-- that's my baby boy driving away on the school bus and growing up way. too. fast. for me.
So. After I watched him drive away, I had a little panic attack... I threw the other two boys into the car and we drove up to the school. I couldn't relax until I saw William safely in his school. He was there, happy and completely unphased to see me there. ;) I love his matter-of-fact way about everything in life.
Hugging Cameron (the birthday boy!).







2 comments:
This post broke my heart a little bit. I love that our babies are growing up, but it is truly a bittersweet feeling for the mamas. Way to go, sweet William! You are such a big boy.
Your little guys are getting so big! I miss you all!
Post a Comment