Friday, May 31, 2013

Felsenmeer

May 18: 


N's awesome coworkers organized another trip to Felsenmeer-- I swear I blogged about our last visit there over 2 years ago, but can't find it. :) I was excited to go this time with the boys so much bigger!



Obviously we couldn't hike up the boulders themselves with the boys (and with my pregnant self), so we took the zig-zag path, that was still quite a challenge for all of us.



Our friends M&E to give a little perspective as to the size of the boulders!


Cameron was quite the poser this day! He kept making faces or climbing on rocks and saying, "take a picture, Mom!"

William was definitely not into the picture taking that day. ;)

Poser. :)

Love bug! He rode up the entire trail in the kid backpack on N's back. He wanted to get out so badly, but it was just a bit too hazardous for our accident-prone one.

poser! :) 

No comments: