May 19
We were so spoiled to have Grandpa and Aunt Abby fly in a couple weeks ago. We killed time Sunday morning before church at the park, since the weather was actually decent!
Abby and the Rhein River. :)
The boys were SO hyper! Cameron seemed to be the instigator of most of it. I think they were just excited to have new people on hand to show off for. ;)
Thing One and Thing Two.
Busy!
Things 1, 2, and 3.
Little crazy boy!
Aww, belly shots.
Photobombed by Cameron. I could edit him out, but what fun would that be?
Before church the park the boys badgered their artist Aunt Abby to draw some pictures on their white shirts. She's so talented! Cameron wanted a horse, and William's has a picture of fire, his portrait, and a camel... I have no idea what connected the three for him. haha!
Seriously, they were crazy!
Grandpa was rather entertained, I think, with their... energy.
A near miss!















1 comment:
LOVE LOVE the belly pics!
Post a Comment