May 21
This little village we chose to visit at random because it is rated one of the most beautiful villages of France. Oh my word, it was like a town out of a fairy tale.
What a fun "bench" tree!
Inside the town church (not the tiny one pictured above, but one that looks over the whole ancient town) it has fascinating decor. Lining the left wall were small sculptures outlining Christ's trial to death, to the sealing of the tomb.
Trial.
Sealing of the tomb.
This must have been an addition. I think it detracts from the beauty of the church, but it apparently symbolizes something like communities fitting together (not autism, like I automatically think when I see a puzzle piece...).
Alter area.
Abby being a sweet poser. :)
Nathaniel working his French groove talking to a local (who was thrilled to have visiting Americans), and William working his energy out.
Charm in every corner!
Love these two. *heart*
My creative child-- found the pieces and created this flower.
Ah, my handsome man "raising the roof". :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment