Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little *BOY* under construction.....

Horray! We have a little boy on his way (mind you- we're not even quite to that 1/2 way mark though). We are so entirely excited and delighted.

We had a busy day yesterday: Our sonogram was at 2pm, and then as soon as we got home, our new car arrived! Momma's got a new ride! Nathaniel worked tirelessly to find us an amazing deal on a 2005 Mazda Tribute. We'll be riding in style! After all this fun, I dragged (tears can be very persuasive) Nathaniel out to Target. I needed to celebrate by buying something boyish :). We settled on a little set of 3 sleepers. I'm so excited for this little boy to come be a part of our family!

I'll try to figure out how to get a picture of baby boy up here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! What fabulous news!! We love baby boys.

Marc said...

Woo Hoo... A the Bohn-Hancock friendship lives on into yet another generation