
<-- This is my favorite picture. It is Charity pretending to be Jeffy (Family Circus Christmas Special) putting 'Granddad's Star' at the top of her own custom ladder and tape Christmas tree. Sisters!
Goodness! What a busy (but fun) weekend! On friday after work Nathaniel and I zipped over to the MVA (DMV for all you non-Maryland folk) to spend the rest of our money paying sales tax and registration on our NEW CAR. I am entirely infatuated with our Mazda Tribute. As Nathaniel would say- it is a dream to drive. We feel so spoiled. Anyway... Later that evening the Johnson's came over for a game of settlers. The game was painfully pitiful on my end (3 points), and to be honest, I can't remember who won? Nathaniel, maybe? I was just happy to have the game over. In between Friday night and Saturday morning Charity appeared at our house. She's like a fun Christmas present! That or Santa's work elf on loan... She and I spend a good portion of Saturday painting "the baby's room" (as Tabitha has been calling it since long before we were pregnant). The room was all pink! It's not an invasive pink, but no matter- pink simply will not do for a little boy. We went gender neutral in the chance that kid number 2 is a girl and painted it yellow. She and I also put together the crib! It was laying in pieces all over and we needed to figure out how big it was anyway. Here is a little picture outline of our progress:
Yah- I know I'm a terrible sister putting herthrough this- One day, I anticipate payback time.
BYE BYE PINK WALLS

Honestly, what would painting be if we don't write our names with it on the walls???

Trying to figure this thing out!

Hanging the curtains back up! Yay yellow walls! (Charity's height comes in so handy!)
Good times with the sister on Saturday. Ahh! Also on Saturday I finally felt like when I woke up that my little Zucchini was becoming more noticeable! I still may just look a bit chubby to someone new that I meet, but people who know me can tell. I feel him move every day, and while Charity says "weird" every time I tell her that, I love it. Little kick right there for ya'll from baby. :) Saturday night Nathaniel and I went to a housewarming/farewell party(2 different couples) for some friends. Lots of good fun and chili, just a late night. Sunday we got up early to drive our dream ride out to Carroll County for baby Charlotte's blessing! Meeting Rob and Julie's family was a kick- and I could tell who belonged to which family without having been introduced. I wonder if that's how it is for the Hill kids? Hmm.... After lunch at Charlotte's house (who are we kidding- when kids come- it's their house now) we went home for some more bonding time with Cher-the-babe before she took off for PA again and then we got ready to go out to the Neilsens for some dinner and Settlers. This time I definitely remember who won. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment