In response to MANY a question "are you showing yet?!" Nathaniel and I took some pictures at the temple this Saturday- you tell me... am I showing? haha. We're 5 months pregnant (20 weeks)! I'm so happy time is flying by. He likes to kick me every now and then- especially to let me know that my pants are getting to tight and they're restricting his growing environment. Maternity clothes... It seems like such a scary realm. I think I'll continue to put it off until absolutely necessary...Can't I just wear pj's to work?
I don't look all that super in this picture- but you can tell we're happy- so. that's good. :)
Growing girl... and boy.

My goodness, he is a HANDSOME man.
3 comments:
I love you so much, my dear. Thank you for posting all of this fun stuff! I appreciate all you do!!
Awwww!!! It's a lovefest!
You look so cute with your cute little baby belly. Soon it will be a big baby belly, and you won't feel as cute, but you will still look cute because baby bellies are cute. Remember that. ;)
Post a Comment