Later today we're going to France! Last time Nathaniel and I were there together was when we got engaged (in Annecy. June 04). Unfortunately- I had a horrible sinus infection. I'm hoping to enjoy the scenery a bit more this time around! It's so amazing to get to go on such fun travels and adventures with the person that you love most! And our sweet baby boy (fun for us- he won't remember any of this anymore than I remember Guam).
Together in downtown Annecy
Our engagement picture taken in 
9 comments:
Awwww... that's so cool that you got to return to your engagement place.
Have fun in France! I know you will :) and William will appreciate the pictures when he gets older.
Man, I wanna go to France. If I return to my engagement spot, that's Provo Canyon. Hmmmm . . . no France.
I love the pictures. I want to come...... Have a great time w/o me.!
Oh those are great pictures. What fun times.
You two are soooo adorable! What a sweet couple. You two better watch out, the whole ward is going to end up going out there to stay with you. It looks so amazing!
Did you cut your hair? That is what I am hoping to do this next week. Looks like you guys are having a great time. I miss you tons!
Disregard that hair question - I see now that they are both from last time. Silly me.
Very cute pictures! I love the black and white one the best (:
Post a Comment