We had Christmas dinner with our friends the Hughes. After a Hughes family tradition dinner of KFC, we had a Christmas program. We were privileged to play the part of Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus (note my mom laughing in the back left).
William in the manger
The three wise (super) men: Nathan, Steven, and Jacob
Grandma and William sporting his new outfit from Aunt Tabby.
This picture doesn't quite capture how amazing and enchanting the hoar frost display was these past few days. It was so amazing and made the Christmas atmosphere at our HO-TEL even better.
Oh dear me... what have we here. It seems that my little destroyer has found the toilet paper. What are new toys when there is a fresh roll of Toilettenpapier?

9 comments:
Awesome! Even Ethan who is 4.5 played mostly with some cardboard today. Funny. Sorry about that tooth!
Your mommy came to visit you so far away??? What a great mom you have!
Looks like you had a good time! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
Such cute pictures, how nice that your mom was there. I love Hoar Frost, that is something that I really miss from home. That is a nice photo, it is hard to capture the beauty of Hoar Frost though.
KFC for dinner? I love it! If only they were open here. How fun that William loves toilet paper. You better stock up!
Merry Christmas!!I'm glad to see that your Mama made it safely to you guys. Miss you lots! Lots of love to you all!
hey, samuel got a new tooth for christmas too! tis the season. merry christmas!
Fiz, that baby William is SUCH a cutie! He is getting rascally too I can see. It's the "boy" curse/blessing. I love the funny videos you post as well. Hey Thank you for the great presents you sent!!!! You are getting so talented with that knitting! you must be bored ha, ha, ha. I think I am having hapi hipo withdrawal. Bring home a crate of those for me please! Pretty soon I will post some pics of the kids modeling your adorable winter line.
oooh how do you type umlauts? so cool
Und ein fröhliches Weihnachten zu sie alle auch.
Post a Comment