Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I should have known better...

While I was trying (for the 3rd time) to put Cameron down for a nap, a little critter we can call... oh, let's call him William, managed to get into the cupcakes.



I laughed so hard it was even better therapy than the cupcakes themselves. Will you also notice that he insisted on wearing Cameron's sweater? Yup, still trying to learn about big/small. Love these crazy monkey boys.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha! I love how you say, "You're a naughty boy" with love at the end.

Looks like a yummy treat.

Julie said...

LOVE it! Charlotte came down before me this morning (I was changing Toby) and was very quiet, so I yelled down, "I hope you aren't eating chocolate!" and she yelled back, "I'm not... anymore."

Julia said...

Ah yes, child therapy. so... so... theraputic! Love the damage to the cupcakes, all the tops were gone! Nothing a little icing can't fix ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that boy!:)That's how I eat my cupcakes too!