Friday, January 15, 2010
National Zoo
Nathaniel's brother John is in town visiting us! We decided to take advantage of the awesome weather today (50 degrees! woo hoo!) to go visit the National Zoo in D.C. The boys were all so good (even Nathaniel and Uncle John) and we all enjoyed seeing so many animals out and about. I was just bummed that they apparently moved out Happy the Hippo last year to another zoo. Tragedy.
Uncle John was a trooper hauling around our Cameron. You can kinda see my 32-week belly in this shot...though the sweatshirt hides it well. :)
William is in a licking phase, which is especially annoying if he goes for your face. He went right up to this frog and gave it an open-mouth kiss! We'll have to have a chat with this kid... no hunting for princesses with open-mouth kisses just yet, OK??
I've seen these orangutan ropes up over the zoo before, but I've never seen occupants thereon. Very cool.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
William licking random things=disgusting. Your teeny belly=I'm so jealous. National zoo=what a great idea! looks like a great time. thanks for posting pics :-)
Sounds like a blast, that's my kind of weather for the zoo. Fun pictures.
You look amazing....of course!
Post a Comment