Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Project Complete!
Hooray! Pink walls are gone, and things are back in their places. The kids were anxious to help but Cameron was actually DID help this morning and took a good nap (as opposed to now, as he's screaming in his crib... WHY won't tired children NAP??).
William came in and wanted to draw letters. I helped him paint one of his favorites (though he still doesn't connect it with his name) and then let him trace over it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

6 comments:
So this comment is in reference to the whole Cameron not napping thing my pediatrician recommended this book called "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth and it has done wonders for me with getting James to take naps and sleep at night. It covers birth through adolescence... my visiting teacher even said it worked wonders for her (she has an 18 month old son). Just thought I'd share! And the room looks great by the way :)
fizzy! i like the table and chairs in the room! nice move! it looks adorable. i wanna see pics of the nursery!
YAY! Pink be gone!
That wasn't pink...that was coral..or salmon!
Lovely change!
That looks really good! I love the whole layout of his room. I bet it is nice not walking into a pink room. Nice of Tiffany to come help. It is awesome...someday you will have to teach me the ways.
Looks great! That was great of Tiff to come help. We should all get together sometime.
Post a Comment