Monday, May 03, 2010

Weekend

Every day for the next weeks is starting to get kind of crazy. This weekend was no exception, but we managed to have lots of fun in there with all the work we needed to do too. Here is a random photo assortment of our comings and goings:


I just wanted to capture this age/phase. Licking catchup off the plate, banged up knees, and just hanging around in diapers (which is what all the boys are doing today-- AC is out).
For William's birthday, his best friend Spencer got him a ticket to Day out with Thomas. The boys were emotional ("My Thomas" "NO! MY Thomas!!"... ALL day...) but still enjoyed it, though William felt a bit gypped to not see James. *sigh*
Lovely friends... I'll miss them!
The future Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. These two can be best friends or best grouches.
Picture from the Temple on Friday night.
Today we're selling my car. We bought this to be my 'mommy car' and indeed it was. We filled the sucker right up with babies! To capacity, in fact. Time to move on, but I'll sure miss it.

No comments: