Friday, August 27, 2010
Happenings
Nothing too exciting happening around here. We finally found out that our stuff is here (as in, in country and through customs)... and we won't get it until after Labor day. Can you say BUMMER? We're tough though. It will have been over three months since we last saw our stuff when it is unpacked (and one full month late-- LAME). Weird. Andrew has outgrown just about every single item I brought with us. It will feel like Christmas to our boys when they get their toys and bikes back. I can't wait! Since we're not unpacking, here's how we're passing the time (tantrums not photographed, but we have lots of those too):
Nathaniel and I hamming it up for the camera for Andrew's first bite of "real" food. He wasn't that into it, so we're putting that on the back burner for a bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
bread and mustard? hmmm...that is an odd lunch but I hope he enjoyed it. I don't know how you guys have survived so long without your things but you guys are troopers!
Loved the pic of you guys feeding Andrew! Too cute! And...bread and mustard? uh, ok. At least he didn't want anything fancy like mac n' cheese. ;-)
You have the cutest boys! That is so funny he wanted bread and mustard. What a kid.
Just don't unpack until Christmas and then you don't have to buy any presents -- it'll all seem new!
We miss you guys!
I thought that was bread and mustard in the picture. Indeed, yuck. Cayelle always reminds me that she does NOT want mustard on her hot dogs.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
Also, thankyou very much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
K xx
I had bread and mustard ALL the time as a kid. Mmmmm, takes me back. Maybe I'll go have some!
Bread and mustard? That's awesome. Very cute. I hope you now have you stuff because it is after Labor Day.
I LOVE all the pictures! My favorite is the one of W in Mans boots! That's AWESOME
Post a Comment