Tuesday, August 03, 2010

weekend pictures

There's Hill blood in this baby for sure!

*heart*

10 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

Fiz these are great pics. Your family is so cute and you look gorgeous. Hope all is well in Germany!

Mandy said...

you have some beautiful boys! isn't it nice that at least one of your kids looks like he's actually yours? lol I'm still hoping to see a bit of me in my boys one day....

April said...

Oh my gosh!! You are so right..as soon as I saw that first picture, I saw you in him completely. Your kiddos are so cute. And you look awesome in that first picture :)

Amber said...

These pictures are so cute!! You are so beautiful and Andrew definitely looks like you. All your boys are so handsome. Cute pics. You are one pretty mommy. :-)

Unknown said...

Felicity, you look GREAT! I love reading your blog and especially love the pics :).

Angela said...

Awww...... I *heart* your family. :)

Deb said...

look at that andrew! he's getting so big!

Unknown said...

well, hello miss beuatiful!:) You look awesome in that picture! It was so fun to hear your voice yesterday - I miss you! Give those handsome boys a squeeze for me! (yes, Nathanial too!) ;)

CJohnson said...

Absolutely love the pic of all your handsome boys... and Nathaniel too, of course! ;)

Jen said...

Thank you for gracing your blog with a photo of you. It isn't often that I see a Felicity picture. You look great. Your family is so cute. I hope you're loving Germany. I'm jealous since it's been seven years since I've been there.