Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear William,

I'm happy you had so much fun at school today.
Your brothers and I missed you so much and we were SO happy to see your, uh, colorful face.
Love, Mom
P.S. Tonight, your bath is not optional.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome!

Erin said...

Looking at this I just have to ask...Where was his teacher??? Wow!

Deb said...

did he really come home like that? that is one seriously fun day at preschool.... :)

Jeri said...

Great photos Mom! What a funny surprise to pick him up like this.

I am proud of you. I looked at your site, and then didn't hop back on here to leave a comment. (I am a jerk, I know.) You have such a beautiful eye, and you are so good at seeing light. That part (seeing light) is actually going to become a sickness...and your run your life around it. =) I hope I am still around here when you move back so we can go and shoot together.

Mandy said...

This is so priceless. Love it.

T J V said...

Hahahahahahahah, oh my! Hahahahaha....

Cami said...

Wow.