Tuesday, October 26, 2010

boys


Each time I found out that the baby I was having was a boy, I was happy. Happy that these boys would have each other to experience life with, to complain to each other about their crazy parents, to enjoy sports together, to go camping with daddy (so mom could have the house to herself), etc. I love and adore these boys. But Man, alive, they might kill me. Cameron is so grown up for his age that the gap between him and William is shrinking drastically in many areas. They're 2 and 3 1/2. Today at lunch I had to slide their chairs farther from one another; William was hitting Cameron for not folding his arms for the prayer, and Cameron was hitting back (this is new, but hardly unexpected) yelling "don't hit me!" Honestly, I was torn between laughing and crying at the same time. Already?! Gosh dang it, they're cute though.


Angel boy kept crawling down this hall to play in the dirt carried in post-jog on the stroller. See, even he's on the all-boyness wagon. DIRT. It's irresistible.


It's okay, you don't have to tell me that he's the most gorgeous baby you've ever seen. I already know that you're thinking it. Sweet Andrew just turned 8 months old. Time is flying.


A boy and his ba-ba. I know I should take it away... but I just can't... yet.
Heaven help me.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

This allllllmost makes me want a boy of my own. :)

P.S. Andrew is freaking adorable.

P.P.S. I don't usually say the word freaking.

Amber said...

They are all cute but holy smoke Andrew is a doll! Great pics. Miss you tons.

Cami said...

Seriously. Boys. There is something about them. You will make it! They are ALL darling. But it's true, that Andrew is pretty amazing.