Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Tonight the boys (all 4) donned costumes to live it up at the ward party. Good chili. Great people. Sugar-crazed toddlers running every which direction. I'd say it was a successful party!


William dressed as Thomas again. Hey, why muddle with a good thing? He's trying to figure out how a clementine got into his sack. Just kidding. He was asking Nathaniel to open it.


I haven't even seen Avatar, and I thought this girl's costume/hair/facepaint was the coolest!


My handsome Nathaniel and Andrew manning the candy bowl as kids trick-or-treated down a line of parents.


Kid has good taste!


We actually had enough Thomas costumes for most the family to be Thomas (thanks mom!), but they ended up just on Nathaniel and William. What very useful engines!


How cute is this Dragon costume?! Nathaniel's Aunt Dianne sent this to us. ah-dorable! Thanks Dianne!


"Look at me and I'll unwrap your reeses'" will get you a look like this. Bribery, wait, no... Incentives! makes our days go 'round. ;)


Checking out their loot. I'd say they did well! Well enough, in fact, to undo all the good I've done with BOB. Pity. BTW-- see those giant pixy stix? Yes, those are already in the garbage, unopened. As a kid, they are the BEST invention-- a package of flavored SUGAR! As a parent, they are the WORST invention, for the same reason. Funny how that works...

3 comments:

Vicky Hill said...

Precious! And now I want a Reese's.

Red Shoes Photography said...

So cute! Love the picture of you and Andrew!

Cami said...

They look great! Looks like lots of fun, and you look so cute.