Tuesday, November 30, 2010

boys

HAHA-- that's not a gun, it's a train. Check out those pearly whites!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....
Amazing how a Santa hat can make such a crazy kid look so angelic.
Nathaniel put the boys to sleep last night.... I found them 45 minutes later like this. :)
Strangers in our winter snow storm. I LOVE snow, but dang it! It's COLD!!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Those are some beautiful boys you've got, my friend. And I'm not talking about Nathaniel...although the photo of him sleeping mouth-agape with the boys was endearing. Especially since the visible portion of his shirt said "SANTA." :)

Miss M said...

Ha ha ha, funny. At least the boys are asleep too!

Mandy said...

awesome photos!! Oh yeah, it's crazy how a santa hat makes everyone look so cute! ha! loved the pic of N with the boys also.

Lora said...

Cool snow picture! Me likey! Classic Dad asleep with the kids shot: I love that one!

Amber said...

Your boys are so pretty! I really love the pic of Nathaniel and the boys that is great. He will love that photo for years to come.

Cami said...

That picture is awesome. I mean, all of them, but the last one especially. That is the FUNNIEST of the boys on the chair. That would never happen here. Ethan takes like 10 years to wind down.