Looks like fun! My kids are pretty passionate about food as well - they either love it, or won't touch it. Lately whenever I ask E what he wants he says, "Nothing." I guess when they get hungry, they will eat.
oooooh girl. I have an episode of this sort at least once a day. Not always about food, but definitely, lots of wailing and stubbornness going on here too!
HAAAAHAHAHAHA I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing. Not to take any joy from your pain but that is hilarious. You will have to show it to them in a few years when they've grown out of this. Hopefully they do grow out of it!
Emily keeps asking to see it over and over! it was quite ammusing for sure!:) I love that you and nathaniel were so calm as if it weren't even happening!
9 comments:
We've all been there, friend. :)
Sometimes it's the kids. And sometimes I'm the one wailing, "Why won't you eeeeeat the yummy fooooood that mommy prepared for yoooooou?!"
Looks like fun! My kids are pretty passionate about food as well - they either love it, or won't touch it. Lately whenever I ask E what he wants he says, "Nothing." I guess when they get hungry, they will eat.
oooooh girl. I have an episode of this sort at least once a day. Not always about food, but definitely, lots of wailing and stubbornness going on here too!
Bwa hahahahaha! Oh those boys. ;)
HAAAAHAHAHAHA I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing. Not to take any joy from your pain but that is hilarious. You will have to show it to them in a few years when they've grown out of this. Hopefully they do grow out of it!
Emily keeps asking to see it over and over! it was quite ammusing for sure!:) I love that you and nathaniel were so calm as if it weren't even happening!
aaaah. those were the days. (that scarred me for life)
I love your blog Felicity! I'm so happy Nathaniel and you have each other :)
Love,
Minta
ha ha ha, that is familiar.
Post a Comment