Monday, November 22, 2010

fun fun

A little post-bath hair fun. :)

I feel like he's already leaving little boy 'cute' and growing into grown man 'handsome'. Time goes too fast when they're this small.




William loves pumpkins. He came home from school looking like this three days last week and this entire afternoon was spent drawing chalk pumpkins on the back patio. I'll have to try to get pictures of those... when did he learn to draw? You're just my little boy! Slow down!

In other news: Today Andrew is 9 months old. *love* my little angel boy. Only, he hasn't been such an angel lately thanks to a growth spurt. I still adore him. He'll get his own picture post tomorrow.

6 comments:

Miss M said...

O says she likes Cams hair!!

Julie said...

Cameron looks awesome. ;) I'll have to try that on Tobes.

Mandy said...

CUTE!!!! Yeah...don't they just grow waaaay too fast!!! I say that at least once a day.

Tracy said...

Love that hair! We miss you guys. You're all going to be so old when you come back -- well, not you, of course, but your boys!

carilarkins said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again--your pictures are just gorgeous. You're good. Your boys are pretty cute too.

Cami said...

LOVE hair fun. Very cute.