Saturday, February 05, 2011

three boy three ring circus

You never know what you're gonna find when you walk into a room that the boy have been in...

I rescued poor Woody several times, but every time I walked by W's bike he was strung back up there.





Salad spinner remains the most popular toy in the house. Buzz and Woody salad, anyone?

My friend Steph gave William this awesome pilot outfit. He LOVES it (though it took him a while to realize I was saying PiLot not PiRate). He spent good amount of time pretending to fly around the toyroom... most of it with a pirate patch on too. Pirate Pilot. Love this kid.
Lately he's been getting nightmares at night. Last night when I asked him what was the matter he said "I didn't listen". Oh man. I must be pretty scary for him to have a nightmare about that!


"Take my pit-sure, mom!"
Cameron has been saying his L sounds for a while now and just a couple says ago he said "mom, look at this sharrrrk." I love how they overemphasize it when they first figure it out! He's recently added "huh" to his favorite words. "I made a mess, huh?" Oh gosh. It's so cute how he says it. I'll try to get it on camera for the fans. :)


Baby boy seems to know that his birthday is fast approaching and has banished baby food for the occasion. I fear that walking is not far away... Then our circus will really be in full swing. Just this week he's finally started babbling too. I adore that little ba-ba-ba-ba song that he sings.



"eating" with a fork


little pilot in action

5 comments:

Mandy said...

For a second I thought you stole my pic of Wheely bug with underwear on his head! ;-) We love wheel bug but that things gets into trouble sometimes. NO more slamming into the walls, kids! LOL I laughed, your house looks just like mine. I found a GI Joe gun in my pot the other day, just before I started cooking. Glad i noticed it before I started heating up the pot.

Kellie said...

Dang, a year already? He sure is cute in his one-ness. Fun pictures-I sure like having little glimpses of your every-day fun.

Teresa said...

Your boys are Adorable! Love them.
And it sounds like you are enjoying them so much.

Jeri said...

LOVE THIS! I made a list of crazy things I found once. (One was a pile of blocks in my bed! Which was made! Another- a dinosaur in my pajama drawer.) The pictures were simply perfect!

Speaking of perfect pictures, I saw a few of Amy's new baby. Well done, Felicity! They are beautiful!

Cami said...

Oh my gosh--have you SEEN pirates of penzance where they get pilot and pirate confused? It's hilarious. That suit is awesome. Poor Woody. He's always being eaten by Rex around here.