Sunday, February 13, 2011

week in review


Last week was a lot of just hanging out around the house because Daddy was sick (ahem.. again..). The boys and I did manage to get out to visit a friend and her boys to feed some ducks and enjoy dinner.
unfortunately-- the ducks had recently been fed and weren't really interested. We threw all our bread in anyway.




The older they get, the more entertaining they are! (Andrew is the accompanist you hear in the background).

3 comments:

Miss M said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen. W seems so unconcerned that he is squashing his little brother. The pic of A is proof positive you are a hill. I see HILL all over that face.

Miss M said...

I meant, proof positive HE is a hill. oops

Brandon and Tabitha Manikowski said...

You are such a fancy mom! You are teaching your children to be pianists and I must say that W's equitation is perfect! They will need to practice on a real horse soon!