Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Patiently waiting for Spring.....


The sun has been out quite a bit this week. Temptress! She makes it look so sunny and inviting... It's 45 degrees! What better time to go to the park for sand castles? SO. COLD. I'm ready for SPRING weather. I'm missing my flip flops and my floor is missing being coat/gloves/hat-free. Even if the sun isn't fabulously warm-- it still makes for some gorgeous light on my gorgeous boys.

Yelling "Cam-Riiin!"



For my records: This is my view most days of the stroller... plus or minus a bottle.


Dear Disney, Please make a movie centered around a PRINCE. xoxo, Mom of a boy "princess"

3 comments:

Miss M said...

Bob the builder and a princess. I love it.

April said...

Wow!! So you do have a princess out of all of those boys. HAHA!! Has he seen Aladdin. That's the only prince one I can think of at the moment.

Cami said...

They are so cute. Love the shots! (Oh, and I'm really sorry about that poop stuff. I've been afraid of that very thing. You know my boys were 4.5 when they trained right? I feel your pain!)