Just so everyone knows, we're not sending out Christmas cards this year (like last year). It's a pity... but really, like every helpful passerby likes to point out, "You've got your hands full!" Yes, astute-non-toddler-toting-person, we do. And then some. I wouldn't trade it for the entire world, but we do in fact have our hands full.
I know. That is such a pitifully lame excuse. In fact, last week I thought-- MAYBE we can swing this. I put the boys in their adorable matching Christmas sweaters, crammed 'em all on a chair and MADE them pose with with much loving encouragement from their photographer mother: "SMILE, DANG IT!"
*ahem*
It didn't go so well. Shocker. ;) PS-- right before nap time is not a good time to take pics of your baby.
Just so you know- IF we were gonna send out a card from that batch of pictures. THIS is the picture I was gonna send. So. Pretend you just got our card in the mail. A loving, personalized inscription, just for you, dearest reader, and then check out my little beauties:

Aww! Don't they just make you want to snuggle them all up?!

...just grateful that Son #2 is enthusiastic about having his picture taken.

Almost a winner, composition-wise... except for the minor flaws that the two faces are so sad, and Son #2 is blinking.

William is recovering from the trauma. Andrew is just winding up. Cameron is... um. What the HECK is he doing?





9 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and thanks for sharing pictures of your three boys. Wonderful, and I am sure I understand completely about having your hands full.
Britt
I have about a thousand pics that look JUST LIKE YOURS! Ha! I somehow managed to get christmas cards printed this year, but once I got them developed I realized we all had red eyes that match the christmas tree lights we're standing next to, and that I look fat as a snowman with all the weight I've put on this pregnancy...I should have passed on the Christmas cards this year. Oh well. As for actually sending them, well I have not done that yet...
Best Christmas card photo ever. I laughed so hard! These little ones make our lives fun. Even on the bad days when I have to tell myself "SMILE, DANG IT!" :)
I love it! Thank you for the laugh. Taking kids pictures can be soooo frustrating. You did capture some great candid shots and hopefully you can laugh at this moment later in life.
I love these pictures!
This is so awesome! I was laughing so hard. Thanks! They are adorable and I do love the sweaters. Cute boys.
Awesome!! Three boys. Your life is never boring that's for sure. I don't think I'll get cards out either.
gnice
i so understand. really. REALLY. :) love your attempts, though!
Post a Comment