Thursday, December 08, 2011

The Kitchen + Andrew = Crazy Momma

I know.... it's cute. He's sooo cute. But.... no. It drives me crazy. This kid is too smart for his own good. He finds a way to get to anything he's got his eye on. I'm kicking myself for not bringing out our play kitchen-- we left it in storage. I think he'd love it! ... maybe for his birthday I'll just get him one anyway (can you believe he's going to be TWO??). Today I finally outsmarted him and figured out a way to gate off the tiny (21") entry way into the kitchen. He's not super happy about it, but after a flooded sink and broken plate on the tile yesterday... I'm just done trying to intercept him dragging our dining room chairs in there so he can achieve his mischief. Blessed angel boy that he is. :)


I think this was before he realized he could push the chairs into there. The smartie would even drag the kitchen mat out of there so it wouldn't block his chair.


And my William. He asks me to take his picture every single day. Love him.

1 comment:

Julia said...

i can't believe how big your boys are. You are coming back to the states at some point, right?