Driving home from a trip earlier in the day, we decided to swing through and see what Baden Baden had to offer.
The town is famous for it's ancient Roman baths and has some modern natural hot spring spas over where the ancient ones were. We were hoping to see the Roman springs, but they're open for about 2 hours a day. Lame! We had to be content with the scattered pillars here and there.
Nathaniel and sculpture: deep in thought.
I can't remember... I think he was pretending to be a turtle. ;)
I will miss scenes like this when we leave Europe. Gifted accordion players, cobblestone streets... makes the evenings out feel enchanted.
It was a very HOT day. Cameron is wearing this ghetto tank-top because we were trying to dress the poor kid in as little as possible due to a terrible heat rash!
I love old gates. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment