Sunday, October 07, 2012

Lake Constance : August 11

On our way home from Switzerland we swung by Lake Konstanz. It was really beautiful! We couldn't figure out how to get close to the lake though without getting *right* in one of the major cities -- which we were avoiding as three little monsters in the backseat had just about HAD it. 

Finally we came upon a house in progress. ;)  We pulled into the drive way and I snapped a couple pictures. 


Then, we happened upon a locals path that leads to a whopping 5 foot stretch of beach. FIVE feet-- for all those pathetic locals who aren't fortunate enough to have a house on the lake. ;) 

Fortunately-- five feet of beach is plenty for us. The boys were in heaven. Hot sun, warm water, and freedom to move around = awesome.

Somehow-- I forgot W's suit in the car. Whoops. 


Checking out the tiny fish swimming around our feet.

So, when I say "beach" and am talking about anywhere in Europe, what I really mean is Rocks. Andrew was smart enough to insist on wearing his shoes. 


No comments: