Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am a knitting machine

I love to knit- it's just a relaxing and productive way to pass the time. Here is the latest project: Our Christmas stockings. The pictures didn't come out very well... But you get the general idea.

I had to put "mom" and "dad" on the stockings instead of our names because "Nathaniel" would have wrapped around the other side of the stocking! So... it was either "Man" or "Dad". "Dad" won because I didn't particularly want "Woman" on mine.

On my stocking, I need to go back and fix it. "Mom" looks more like "HOH"... that just won't work....

6 comments:

Angela said...

First you knit stockings and now you are making Thanksgiving dinner? DOMESTIC GODDESS!!

Marc said...

You're a veritable machine

Rob & Julie said...

Felicity, that is hilarious!!!! HOH, HOH, HOH!! ;^D

The Spiveys said...

I am so impressed!

Tiffany said...

I don't think I would want my stocking to say "HOH" on it, either. Something is just... wrong about that.

But the stockings sure look cute!

felicity & nathaniel said...

i love u