This is my newest cousin. He was born by emergency c-section on December 13th weighing 350 grams and measuring 9 1/2 inches long to my Uncle Richard and Aunt Amy. He was born at only 24 weeks. Please include him and his parents in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have NEVER seen anything like him!!! Isn't modern medicine amazing? What a sweet little boy - thanks for sharing, I will put him in our prayers.
Awww, so so tiny.. They will be in my prayers. That is such a hard time for mom and dad. Do they have other children? Amazing that his is still alive today!
Praying for him! I can only imagine the shock of having him this soon, 24 weeks is only two weeks away for my baby. I can't get over how tiny he is.
we will absolutely include him and his parents in our prayers. my aunt was a nicu nurse and i know those nurses are the most caring and compassionate, he will be well taken care off.
Oh my gosh, wow....I am definitely praying for this precious little one right now!!!
Oh my goodness. I can't believe it. I'm so amazed he is alive. He is only 6 weeks older than the baby still growing in my body! We will definitely include him in our prayers.
That is a true miracle. We will definately be praying for them. Thanks for sharing we are so blessed to live today.
Wow. He is so tiny. He will for sure be in our prayers. I hope all turns out okay...
An all to familiar sight. Sweet boy. I remember with my 1st pregnancy treating patients who were younger than my unborn child. May he become their Christmas miracle. :)
That's amazing. I hope he's able to be home someday with his mom and dad.
Post a Comment