For the 3-day weekend our fabulous friends David & Rita came down from Belgium to visit and give us some tasty Belgian chocolate and waffles! We had dinner on Friday night that I would like to say was positively delicious, but all I can tell you is that my chicken was moist. I couldn't taste a thing. Everyone else enjoyed the deliciously flavorful meal though! On Saturday we all went to visit Wurzburg, Germany. It was a charming place and William was so well behaved the whole trip. What a good boy!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Busy Busy Busy!
Oh my, we have been busy bees this past week. A week and a half ago William started to get sick- then he got VERY sick. We took him to the doctor and came home with a brown paper sac full of drugs for the poor child. After 3 nights of no sleep for William and I- I got sick. Then I got very sick. Are we seeing a cycle here? A few days later, of course Nathaniel got sick. All three of us sick just in time for the 3-day weekend followed by our 3-day trip to France. Perfect. Well, red runny noses and sleepiness aside, it was still a fabulous week. I have so many pictures to post- but so as to not overwhelm I'll space it out a bit in postings during the week.
For the 3-day weekend our fabulous friends David & Rita came down from Belgium to visit and give us some tasty Belgian chocolate and waffles! We had dinner on Friday night that I would like to say was positively delicious, but all I can tell you is that my chicken was moist. I couldn't taste a thing. Everyone else enjoyed the deliciously flavorful meal though! On Saturday we all went to visit Wurzburg, Germany. It was a charming place and William was so well behaved the whole trip. What a good boy!
Sick baby boy! If you click on this picture you can see where he banged himself in his eye. Poor little lamb.
William is beginning to get clingy. After all day spent with just Momma- he just can't get enough of Daddy
Wurtzburg. I loved the yellow building!
A stray parade that we happened to see. Notice behind them is a church with shops at it's base! Peculiar.
Random sticker.
UNESECO- Weltkulturerbe Residenz. I'm not sure but I think we could have gone in this building. I think I was too tired. Sorry D&R for being a party pooper!
Trying to look angelic....
City center fountain...

Festung Marienberg

William, Nathaniel, David & Rita
A friendly catfish we met in the market place
William was such a trooper! After the entire morning in the stroller we let him crawl around a bit. He was quite a hit with the ladies!
For the 3-day weekend our fabulous friends David & Rita came down from Belgium to visit and give us some tasty Belgian chocolate and waffles! We had dinner on Friday night that I would like to say was positively delicious, but all I can tell you is that my chicken was moist. I couldn't taste a thing. Everyone else enjoyed the deliciously flavorful meal though! On Saturday we all went to visit Wurzburg, Germany. It was a charming place and William was so well behaved the whole trip. What a good boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So sorry you all got sick. Babies who don't sleep at night can make everyone miserable. What a bummer to have no taste buds when eating yummy food. It looks so great there. Sophia liked the picture where you're imitating the angel.
Oh yeah! I love it when you post and I miss it when you don't. Here's to getting better soon. It won't be long before you guys are back home with all of us.
Love
M
Belgium chocolate and waffles and you couldn't taste anything!?!?!? That is terrible!
Aw, i am so sorry you guys have been sick!! That really stinks. Nice pics though! I enjoyed the updates.
I LOVE the bald guy posing behind your picture of the city fountain! Did he mean to do that?!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment